STEPS TO OBTAIN A CAR’S LICENCE (LICENCE B)
Register in our online store or coming to any of our 65 offices located all throughout Madrid Community. Once you enroll, you will be given our welcome package including: theory manual, test practice booklet and notebook. It also includes an online test Access.
Before signing up for the written test, you must undergo an aptitude test in a certified clinic. Durinng the test, you will need to answer some questions related to your physical and psycological conditions, as well as reaction-time and vision check-ups.
Register for the
A Theory test of 30 questions where a maximum of 3 mistakes is allowed. Test can be undertaken in Spanish, English, French and German. Examinations can be taken at Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico de Mostoles.
A Practical test of 25 minutes duration approximately. These will be held on the open highways of Mostoles.
OUR WEB OFFER
Entry requirements for both tests are: ID card (Tarjeta de Residencia) and a medical certificate issued in a Spanish medical centre.
* EU Driving licenses are valid permanently only when: The licence holder has passed a psychophysical medical test in the periods established for the Spanish law, now days every 10 years until the holder reach 65 years old, and after 65 years old every 5 years, counting from the first day of his/her residency. If the candidate fails the psychophysical medical test the license will no longer be valid. Expired EU Driving licenses are no longer valid in Spain.
The price of all that Gala offers to you as listed above is 389€ (IVA included). This price includes all you need in order to pass the theory test in English and 10 practical lessons. Another option is 149€ (IVA included) without practical lessons.
In case you need extra practical lessons the price for a lesson is 33€ (IVA included).
Important Information About
foreign Driving Licence
Driving licenses that have been issued in any country of the European Community or those within the European Economic Zone (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) are valid *permanently. A licence issued in any other country is only valid in Spain for the period of six months maximum, counted from the first day that the license holder obtain residency in Spain. After this time, these licenses are not longer valid, and it will be necessary to obtain a Spanish driving license.
However, Spain holds an agreement with de following countries that license holders are able to simply exchange their licenses after six months.
Countries that Spain holds an agreement with are: Algeria, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, Morocco, Peru, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brazil, El Salvador, Philippines, Guatemala, Serbia, Andorra, Korea, Japan and Switzerland.
- English Theory books for your theory test.
- Access to all theory test in English, either by internet or at the driving school facilities.
- Theory lessons in English. Intensive courses which enable you to pass theory test within 2 weeks.
- 10 Practical lessons on the open highway, using the same car that you will sit your practical test in (available in English).
- We have different packages for different drivers levels (contact us)
- We will give you a lift to and from Jefatura Provincial de Trafico in Mostoles for both the theory and practical test (optional).
UPCOMING THEORY COURSES
Find the intensive course that is more convenient for you. We offer working days courses as well as weekend courses every month.
Moreover, if you are already registered, you can book a seat for the intensive course in any of our English offered offices.
EXTRAORDINARY DRIVING LICENCES